My first panties were my mom’s

For sure the first panties i ever wore were my mums. I raided her panty drawer many times, also pantyhose and girdles. I think I started doing that around age of 12/13. After that I would occasionally stay at my uncle and auntie’s place on the weekends when I was 16/17 and sleep in my cousins bedroom when she stayed at her boyfriend’s place. Needless to say it left a lasting impression on me wearing her lingerie late at night alone in her room.

Reactions: OnePiece, Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
BabyNancy said:
I still remember the first time I put on panties. I was perhaps age 11, not much older. I had visited her bedroom many times and looked through that special, exciting drawer with her bras, nylon and cotton panties, panty girdles, open bottom girdles with garters, and nylon stockings. I had a spontaneous ejaculation when I first pulled the panties on and saw myself in the mirror. I did not understand that powerful sensation. I just knew it felt wonderful. Then I felt scared that I had soaked/wet her panties, so I took them and surreptitiously washed them and returned them a couple days later. After that, I put on her panties every time I got a chance. Of course it didn’t take long before I tried on everything else.

Obviously, that first wearing and ejaculation caused a profound imprinting.

Yet, I recall thoughts (wishes) about being diapered that preceded my panty initiation. And I’d had some trouble with encopresis as late as age 9. My mother had threatened to put me in diapers when I’d had accidents, but she never did it.
My first were a pair on knickers that I found in a draw at home they were my sisters, not very nice but girly. Then my first girlfriend, she loved lingerie, we used to drive out to a place called Winter hill, she would make me put her silk French knickers on then pull me off until I filled them, it was the best wonderful

• Love
Reactions: Andy86, CuriousFabio, Seasonedcitizen and 4 others
warmfeeling said:
My first were a pair on knickers that I found in a draw at home they were my sisters, not very nice but girly. Then my first girlfriend, she loved lingerie, we used to drive out to a place called Winter hill, she would make me put her silk French knickers on then pull me off until I filled them, it was the best wonderful
Winter Hill with the TV masts?
And before anyone asks,TV in this context means 'television'!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and warmfeeling
Not knickers (i was in nappies) but tights i remember that feeling like it was yesterday. I still love tights now

Reactions: CuriousFabio, Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and 1 other person
The first panties I ever wore belonged to my little sister. I remember feeling intensely embarrassed having to step into them.

But I think a lot of boys’ first experience of panties comes from their mother’s lingerie drawer. And I’m pretty sure that most mothers know when their son has been trying on their things.

Reactions: CuriousFabio, Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
warmfeeling said:
You lucky boy

Reactions: CuriousFabio
Back