Shame clothing

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
The following drawing is from an article called "Shame Clothing ", which was featured in "The Governess" fetish magazine. (The boy doesn't look particularly happy about being dressed in a schoolgirl uniform, does he?).
20240503_130324.jpg

• Love
Reactions: LittleMaryJane and Radical
Although I like to dress in feminine clothes, I do like the fantasy of being “forced” and being displayed and exposed as a sissy.

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, sarahbjx, Shannon1024 and 4 others
BabyNancy said:
Although I like to dress in feminine clothes, I do like the fantasy of being “forced” and being displayed and exposed as a sissy.
I have similar feelings from time to time.

• Love
Reactions: sarahbjx, Seasonedcitizen and Radical
Sissyleslie said:
I have similar feelings from time to time.
Coming from a woman's perspective we enjoy the fun of "forcing a male to be a sissy". There is a deep psychology behind this from a male's brain looking to obey a female authority and giving up power. To a woman's desire to have control especially over helpless males.

Reactions: denimchicken, Shannon1024, Furrytum and 2 others
What’s particularly shameful for the poor boy is that he’s been made to wear a skirt, whereas as both girls have been allowed to wear trousers or shorts.

Reactions: sarahbjx and Radical
Ali123 said:
What’s particularly shameful for the poor boy is that he’s been made to wear a skirt, whereas as both girls have been allowed to wear trousers or shorts.
As mentioned before the psychology around this topic is very interesting. While, you never catch me wearing skirts or heels. There is something very powerful about a woman being able to wear feminine clothing and still have power. While, a male even the most alpha ones have their masculinity crushed after just a few hours in satin and lace. Throw in chastity and any male can be trained to be a sissy. Once, enough women wake up to the power we have over males it will only be a generation until we seize complete control of society.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Shannon1024, Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and 1 other person
BabyNancy said:
I feel the same way

• Love
Reactions: sarahbjx, Shannon1024, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
I’ve been writing a story about just that situation, RF. I called it ‘The Femolution’. It’s posted in the story section of this site.

It’s a subject I find fascinating.

Radical said:
As mentioned before the psychology around this topic is very interesting. While, you never catch me wearing skirts or heels. There is something very powerful about a woman being able to wear feminine clothing and still have power. While, a male even the most alpha ones have their masculinity crushed after just a few hours in satin and lace. Throw in chastity and any male can be trained to be a sissy. Once, enough women wake up to the power we have over males it will only be a generation until we seize complete control of society.
Oh how wonderful the world would be 🥰🥰

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Radical
LittleMaryJane said:
Oh how wonderful the world would be 🥰🥰
Yes, nothing is better than witnessing a woman wake up and take control of her males. Turning them into sissies babies is a power tool for us to control and liberate the helpless male.

Reactions: denimchicken, Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and 1 other person
LittleMaryJane said:
I feel the same way
What would your force fantasy include?

My Force Fantasy…

It would have to be going to live with a strict Auntie who has never been married and hated males.

I would turn up and she would tell me sternly that as long as I am living with her I am to dress and act like a proper young lady.

She would force me to wear her restrictive shapewear, black lace top stockings, long pleated skirt and silky blouse.

Then she would teach me how to walk in heels, how to curtsy and how to sit like a lady during my stay.

I wouldn’t even challenge her as I am shy in nature and hate confrontation 🥰🥰💗

• Love
Reactions: sarahbjx, ianwee and Angelapinks
LittleMaryJane said:
My Force Fantasy…

It would have to be going to live with a strict Auntie who has never been married and hated males.

I would turn up and she would tell me sternly that as long as I am living with her I am to dress and act like a proper young lady.

She would force me to wear her restrictive shapewear, black lace top stockings, long pleated skirt and silky blouse.

Then she would teach me how to walk in heels, how to curtsy and how to sit like a lady during my stay.

I wouldn’t even challenge her as I am shy in nature and hate confrontation 🥰🥰💗
Sound like my kind of woman. Of course is she is investing the time to train you to dress and act like a proper young lady. Then she need to show off her new ultra feminine niece. Do you any more details about how she will train and dress you?

Reactions: Shannon1024 and Angelapinks
Ali123 said:
I’ve been writing a story about just that situation, RF. I called it ‘The Femolution’. It’s posted in the story section of this site.

It’s a subject I find fascinating.
Can you post a link to your story please? Thanks!

Radical said:
Sound like my kind of woman. Of course is she is investing the time to train you to dress and act like a proper young lady. Then she need to show off her new ultra feminine niece. Do you any more details about how she will train and dress you?
I never really thought that through to be honest on how she will train me.
I think she would invite her female friends over and teach me how to walk in heels properly by getting me to wear her patent high heels and instruct me in front of her friends and if I got it wrong she would lift my skirt up and spank me.

She would also show me off to her female friends as well who would insist on having me sit in between them and have them say how I make a better young lady than a horrible male.

But dress wise it will be very old style clothing and she insists on doing it herself while in her bedroom, I will sit on her bed, she will
Pull items out of her wardrobe and drawers, then she puts me in one of her black corsellete then slips on her black lace top stockings on my legs.
Next she would put on one of her satin blouses on me and then Iong black pleated skirt.

Reactions: Shannon1024, Pantyslave, Angelapinks and 2 others
LittleMaryJane said:
I never really thought that through to be honest on how she will train me.
I think she would invite her female friends over and teach me how to walk in heels properly by getting me to wear her patent high heels and instruct me in front of her friends and if I got it wrong she would lift my skirt up and spank me.

She would also show me off to her female friends as well who would insist on having me sit in between them and have them say how I make a better young lady than a horrible male.

But dress wise it will be very old style clothing and she insists on doing it herself while in her bedroom, I will sit on her bed, she will
Pull items out of her wardrobe and drawers, then she puts me in one of her black corsellete then slips on her black lace top stockings on my legs.
Next she would put on one of her satin blouses on me and then Iong black pleated skirt.
Very nice, you would be her obedient sissy servant. Over time you have to learn to dress yourself. Thought she may retain the right to tightly lace you into a proper corset.

• Love
Reactions: LittleMaryJane
Radical said:
I love the story especially the slow burn to stripe away male power.
Thank you!

I have a few more chapters planned out, where all vestiges of male power and pride are gradually eroded.

Reactions: Radical
Ali123 said:
Thank you!

I have a few more chapters planned out, where all vestiges of male power and pride are gradually eroded.
Looking forward to reading them when you ready to share.

Reactions: sarahbjx and Ali123
Back