Adult baby bottle feeding

sbmccue said:
While I enjoy the bottle, I often watch my nanny staring into space, a dreamy expression on her face. Other times, she'll stroke my face or play with my hair.
We had bottle time last night and it was by far very intense between us with our feelings, as you described there was this dreamy wash over effect that my gf had, I drank a bottle filled with water, it took about 15 min or so then I was switched over to dry breastfeeding. This morning when she woke up she told me how she slept so good last night and how relaxed she was because she was able to feed me and comfort me.

Reactions: LittlePrince and BobbiSueEllen
I love bottles and pacifiers (or dummies as we call them here in the UK my whole life), the real truth of the matter is my REAL mum (or mummy as i called her my whole life) treated me a real infant as my mummy never wanted me to grow up.
I have always been autistic and have special needs since i was little. I was also born with spina-bifida and so have a weak bladder because of my spina-bifida which can make you incontinent. i have always been in cloth terry towling nappies and plastic pants or 'rubbers' as my mummy called them compared to disposables (which mummy only put me in when i was taking out with her to make it easier for her to change me. My mummy always bottle fed me in her arms on the sofa or on her doubled bed next to her while stroking my hair while talking to me calmly and softly while i wore a bib. When i was not having a bottle feed by mummy she always put a dummy in my mouth to comfort me and keep me quite. My mummy never wanted me to grow up as i was her last child and the baby of the family anyway. My real auntie 'Sue' and my mummies best friend also knew i was treated as a baby and fully approved of it. My auntie and mummies best friend who was called Ann or though i always called her auntie 'Ann' loved babying me and fussing over me. When my mummies sister auntie Sue and my other auntie 'Ann' came over to ours house every week. My mummy always put me in my playpen that mummy had specially made for me before my aunties got here. My mummy would put me in triple think terry nappies and plastic pants and give me a bottle to have while in my playpen. Always wearing one of my onesies or rompers with a bib round my neck with one if my dummies 'pacifiers' attached. Mummy always put in my playpen my various baby toys and my cuddles toys including my favourite stuffy teddy bear called 'Bungle'. i would and still do love cuddling 'Bungle' my teddy while nursing on one of my various NUK bottles. I have always prefered Latex rubber teats/nipples and latex dummies/pacifiers as i always used them i like them best because there more softer and comforting for me compared to silicone. My mummy always bought all my baby things for me. Unfortunetly my mummy and aunties have long since died so i have been on my own now for years. My true one wish in life is to find a nice lovely lady that could treat me like a real baby just like my mummy use to. Although i am luckily in some ways because i have a daddy who i have known for over 20 years and he likes babying me and bottle feeding me when i'm with him. He loves looking after adult babies like us all and lives on his own. This is all true what i gave been saying here and is not a work of fiction i just wanted to share this with here. Love to you all Dean xx.

Reactions: Rezzu, cprdr, Ebabyboy12 and 2 others
There have been so many wonderful descriptions of being bottle fed. I agree, it is one of the most wonderful, loving and regressing things I can do. The other night momma2moosey surprised me, I never saw the bottle coming, at the same time she shifted into a higher mommy gear, one that I have not seen her in before. I was in heaven. It has been nearly 3 years for us, it has been a learning curve for us both. But if 2 nights ago was previews of things to come... I am a lucky man.

Reactions: Ebabyboy12 and LittlePrince
siysiy said:
Just wait until you have a caregive giving you your bottle before bedtime, burning you. Then reading you a bed time story.

Littles space heven.

Hugs
Hope you meant burping not burning. Bad mommy if you're getting burned. :-(

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
As a DL I’m not much into the ab side but I just had my first bottle. It was a true baby bottle and it felt very unnatural to be honest. Would love to get a ab bottle and get more practice with it in the future.

I love drinking from bottles and sippy cupes. Been entirely too long since I've done it though!

Reactions: Ebabyboy12
osirisboi15 said:
As a DL I’m not much into the ab side but I just had my first bottle. It was a true baby bottle and it felt very unnatural to be honest. Would love to get a ab bottle and get more practice with it in the future.

An AB BOTTLE is totally different, much easier to use the nipple is the right size.

Reactions: Ebabyboy12 and osirisboi15
littlemoosey said:
An AB BOTTLE is totally different, much easier to use the nipple is the right size.
Totally agree. An adult bottle is great to feed from. My wife found mine unfortunately and made me throw it away. 😩

• Sad
Reactions: osirisboi15
I have an adult baby Disney princess bottle I got from Etsy. It works really nice. It's easier for me to feed myself than for somebody else to do it though.

Ebabyboy12 said:
Just finished my first bottle before bed. I bought a Rearz safari adult baby bottle after wanting one for a long time. I can’t say the experience wasn’t worth the wait. 😮. It’s not something that is natural to do. Sucking on the bottle while laying down and remember to breath all at the same time is hard. Definitely going to take some practice. Still loved it though as it helped me regress. I feel so bloated though. Like I need burped. True little feelings. Now I’ve got my paci in and my diaper is dry, well I think.
I just love having a baba of baby formula when it's nite nite tine.

If you are wanting formula i would recommend Ensure, i, myself, like a vanilla protein powder shake called "Shakeology"
Yeah, i am a baba baby, pacifier too.
Ok i do the baby baby a lot and my poor wife puts up with me.
And if i play my cards right, angling the whole time like the brat that i am. i can get a bottle feeding. i like Silk Chocolate Almond Milk. It's embarrassing because she will hold my baba and be like "KBoy....."

My wife gives me a bottle before we go to bed, usually sitting on the couch and watching tv. Once I finish my bottle, it's time to go to bed and have my diapers changed.

• Love
Reactions: jozik, BabyTheleste, ryan8710 and 2 others
I looovveee feeding my little, and she loves her bottle before bed.

But, it is something we do mainly together, I change her, put her sleep suit on then she lays her head in my lap and I feed her while stroking her face and hair.

It’s very intimate and we love it!

Reactions: BabyTheleste and Lyric
My mommy and I are the same every drank has to be in a bottle or sippy cup and at bed time I'm put into my night time diaper and pajamas then tucked in to bed with two bottles 🍼 one with milk and one water but I do miss my bottle feeding with formula but mommy said im to old for it so she has me on milk now and on weekends she is there every morning with more milk and a clean diaper to be changed 😍😁 love baby life lol 😆 just some of me collection I think I use a total of 10 a week

Attachments

• 20240318_061229.jpg
    20240318_061229.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
Reactions: littlemoosey and KBoy
I'm always on the look for things that are the right scale. Like I could mode an actual baby bottle and get more flow, but it's small and makes my hands look huge.

I have two of the Rearz bottles they get the scale right. It feels the right size in my hand, and holding 16 oz, it seems to hold the right amount for me.

Reactions: BBBen and KBoy
BobaFettish said:
I'm always on the look for things that are the right scale. Like I could mode an actual baby bottle and get more flow, but it's small and makes my hands look huge.

I have two of the Rearz bottles they get the scale right. It feels the right size in my hand, and holding 16 oz, it seems to hold the right amount for me.
Rearz realy had done a good job with their bottles. But there a two things which could be better:

1. baby bottler which are dishwascher approved. To be fair, i can understand, that evry item with picture panel shouldnt be done in dishwasher. At some point evry colour and picture is going away.

2. I love that the bottle is out of glas - if you would use it fir a longer period, its the only possible way, to hold it hygienic clean. But if you fill in warm fluids, sometimes they are to warm for holding in hand, although its cold enough to drink. But i know, that they had fixed this, with offering something you could pack in your bottle (dont know the correct english word)

NappyCouple1980 said:
I looovveee feeding my little, and she loves her bottle before bed.

But, it is something we do mainly together, I change her, put her sleep suit on then she lays her head in my lap and I feed her while stroking her face and hair.

It’s very intimate and we love it!
So true. I love being cradled in Mummy’s lap for my bottle feed before bed. As you say it’s so intimate and relaxing. If I’m not wearing a bonnet she strokes my hair too.

Back